Body fat categories:
- Essential percentage: 2-4
- Athletes: 6-13
- Fitness: 4-17
- Acceptable: 18-25
- Obese: 25+
- Essential: 10-12
- Athletes: 14-20
- Fitness: 21-24
- Acceptable: 25-31
- Obese: 32+
My tips for lowering your percentage:
After recently lowering my body fat from 18% to 12% with mostly following a healthy diet. I would like to share some tips to help you lower yours.
- Sleep- Making sure you get 7-9 hours sleep will be enough time for your body and Muscle to recover.
- Stay hydrated- Everyone probably nows the benefits of consuming enough water. Being hydrated keeps everything in your body working, and your metabolism. I also found that swapping tea and coffee to a green tea was helpfull.
- Do more Cardio- Adding more cardio to your excersise routine will help you burn fat.
- Eat fruit and vegetables, chicken, salmon, eggs.
- Don’t eat as much fatty foods- This might seem simple, but really cutting the bad fats out of your diet will really help.
- Don’t stop eating/maybe even eat more- Yes, that’s right eat more. Having small but frequent meals, adding vegetables and the “good food” to your meal will help you lower your body fat percentage .
- Lower sugar intake from foods and drinks- don’t drink dizzy drinks and eat to much sugary foods, as to much sugar will turn in to fat.
- Alcohol- Alcohol contains a lot of calories, a glass of wine can contain between 90-150 calories.
I hope you found this useful.
Previous blog: Hairburst vitamins review .